When creating a content strategy, it is essential to perfect the balance between paid media and organic social content. At DMN Creative, we’re used to walking the tightrope, crafting a consolidated marketing and media strategy to focus your efforts and grow your business.
So, what’s the difference between organic and paid media?
Organic social content is used as part of a social media strategy to raise brand awareness and build trust in a brand using organic reach and engagement. This usually comprises daily or weekly timeline posts geared towards your existing audience to garner organic likes, shares, and comments.
Benefits of organic social content:
- The content posted and the tools used are free.
- Authentic content establishes trust and brand awareness among your followers.
- Social channels are integrated with your website to maximise exposure and organic website visits.
- Enables you to grow and develop your brand’s presence where people are already spending their time.
- Different content types and strategies can be tested at no cost.
On the other hand, paid marketing is used to engage with both your existing audience and new people using boosted content, paid ads, PPC, and retargeting campaigns. We craft the perfect paid media strategy and select the best marketing opportunities for your unique niche. As a full-stack digital agency, we give you a 360-degree approach to your paid marketing efforts, fine-tuning your campaigns to their maximum value.
- Reinforces the messaging used in organic content.
- Allows for rapid audience growth.
- Allows you to reach people with diverse interests and demographics using advanced audience targeting.
- Allows you to reach a larger audience and your ideal clientele using personalised ads.
- Enables you to target people who search for similar products or services.
- Allows you to retarget people who have visited your site or interacted with your brand before.
- Gives you comprehensive insights and data.
Paid media campaigns use a combination of display, search, retargeting, and social media ads. Product listing ads on Google and social media allow you to craft memorable product listings that appear naturally when users search for products like yours. Display and retargeting campaigns will enable you to stay top of mind with users who have visited your site but might not have made a purchase yet.
Results are the name of the game when it comes to paid search and paid media campaigns. Our team will keep you fully informed every step of the way with data-driven insights, strategies, and agile leveraging opportunities within the market. Contact us today to jump-start your paid media campaigns.